The Bergen County Technical Schools District provides a variety of education options for high school students who reside in the County of Bergen. Please use our menu to explore each program and find information regarding applications and open houses. Below is important general information about the application process.
- Prospective students must apply to the school and program in which they are interested. Applications are considered separately for each school. Each school has its own admissions procedures.
- Each year, there are many more applicants than there are places for students in our schools. Therefore, late applications are not considered. Make sure you follow application directions and meet all deadlines.
- Schools update their application packages and admissions information in the early fall of each school year.
- Open houses, application deadlines, testing information, acceptance dates and any other important applications information will be routinely posted in the admissions section.
- Come visit us at one of the open house programs! We look forward to sharing information about our schools with you.
The Bergen County Technical School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, socioeconomic status, affectational or sexual orientation, gender, disability, or marital status.
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS PASSED.
STUDENTS WHO HAD AN INTERVIEW FOR BERGEN COUNTY ACADEMIES WILL RECEIVE DECESION LETTERS BY MID APRIL.