Winds will be 6 mph from the SW. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Trenton, New Jersey . High 47F. Cloudy skies early. Long range weather outlook for Point Pleasant Beach includes 14 day forecast summary: For Point Pleasant Beach in the coming two weeks the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 25°C, with a high for the two weeks of 31°C expected on the afternoon of Saturday 26th. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Williamstown, New Jersey, USA. Low 34F. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies with light rain and snow developing overnight. Low 33F. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. Chance of rain 70 percent. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. Chance of rain 40 percent. 36 to 46 °F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Partly cloudy. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 30%. Mostly sunny. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 36 °F. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Fort Dix, NJ, US with The Weather Network. Free 30 Day Long Range Weather Forecast for Freehold, New Jersey Enter any city, zip or place. Clear. Partly cloudy. Rainfall possibly over one inch. Chance of rain 40%. Breezy with lows in the mid 40s. High near 50F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Date Weather Pre. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Edison, New Jersey, USA. Low temperature around 39F. Low temperature around 35F. Chance of rain 70 percent. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! High 47F. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: ... See weather overview. A mixture of rain and snow showers. Low around 30F. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. High 41F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Partly sunny. Mostly clear skies. Sunrise ... 30 Day Weather Legend. ... 10 Day Forecast Sunday Sunny ... Mostly cloudy. Winds will be 14 mph from the WNW. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages ... See weather overview. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 32F. Weather for the next 15 days in Newark, New Jersey state, USA Weather in Newark for today, Sunday, 29 Nov 2020 Sunrise: 06:59 Sunset: 16:29 Moonrise: 16:13 Moonset: 06:06 UV Index: 2 Dew point will be around 30F with an average humidity of 78%. 23 to 33 °F. A few showers developing later in the day. Partly cloudy. Then becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Long Valley, NJ. ... NJ 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Sicklerville, NJ, US with The Weather Network. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Dew point will be around 30F with an average humidity of 78%. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Low around 30F. Chance of precip 30%. High temperature around 47F. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Cloudy with periods of rain. High 51F. Partly cloudy. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds will be 8 mph from the W. Locale ({{ $root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase }}). Weather for the next 15 days in Ocean City, New Jersey state, USA Weather in Ocean City for today, Saturday, 28 Nov 2020 Sunrise: 06:58 Sunset: 16:30 Moonrise: 15:44 Moonset: 05:06 UV Index: 2 Dew point will be around 32F with an average humidity of 70%. Chance of rain 40%. Sun and a few passing clouds. High 43F. 1 to 11 °C-8 to 2 °C. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Low; Mon 11/30: Strong winds developing: 66°F: … Get the Current Weather in New Jersey, Weather Forecast, Radar and the latest weather news in your New Jersey town. Areas of drizzle in the evening. Partly cloudy skies. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Jackson, New Jersey . 0 to 10 °C-10 to 0 °C. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Trenton, NJ. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Low 32F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Harvey Cedars area. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Asbury Park, NJ; Atlantic City, NJ; Avenel, NJ; Bayonne, NJ Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Bloomingdale, NJ, US with The Weather Network. Mostly cloudy. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. A chance of rain or snow in the morning. Chance of precip 30%. Weather for the next 15 days in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey state, USA Weather in Wildwood Crest for today, Monday, 30 Nov 2020 Sunrise: 07:00 Sunset: 16:29 Moonrise: 16:48 Moonset: 07:07 UV Index: 1 Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) ... See weather overview. Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. New Jersey nj, Weather 15 Day. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy. Get the monthly weather forecast for Cape May, NJ, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Lows in the lower 30s. Mostly clear. Mostly clear skies. Low; Fri 11/20: Sunny, pleasant and warmer: 17° 7° Sat 11/21 Low 37F. Nov 29 33%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Bordentown, NJ, US with The Weather Network. Hi. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Newark, NJ, US with The Weather Network. Nov 30 ... Dec 15 54%. Day Weather ... Help; US Freehold, New Jersey SUN. Local 7 Day Weather Forecast for Places in New Jersey . Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Wildwood, New Jersey, USA. Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Hi. Status: Actual. 3 to 13 °C-8 to 2 °C. A few clouds from time to time. Weather for the next 15 days in North Wildwood, New Jersey state, USA Weather in North Wildwood for today, Thursday, 26 Nov 2020 Sunrise: 06:56 Sunset: 16:31 Moonrise: 14:54 Moonset: 03:07 UV Index: 1 Chance of rain 100%. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Day Weather Toggle ... Dec 15 56%. The first option will be automatically selected. Dew point will be around 34F with an average humidity of 68%. Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. Rain likely. Low 26F. Weather for the next 15 days in Belmar, New Jersey state, USA Weather in Belmar for today, Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020 Sunrise: 07:15 Sunset: 18:06 Moonrise: 12:53 Moonset: 22:07 UV Index: 3 Low near 30F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies. ... See weather overview. Long range weather outlook for Wildwood includes 14 day forecast summary: The outlook for Wildwood in the two weeks ahead shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 13°C, with a high for the two weeks of 19°C expected on the afternoon of Sunday 6th. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Jackson Township, NJ. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Newark, NJ with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com